Unable to Update a Rule After Upgrade to Release 12.2.5
(Doc ID 2291758.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Release 12.2.5, you are unable to CANCEL or APPLY from the Update Rule Set page. The page times out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the Plan Administrator responsibility
2. Navigate to Maintain Classification Rule Sets
3. Query your active Rule Set and click on the Name link
4. Expand the Rules and click the update button for a rule
5. Then click the Cancel or Apply button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document