iSupplier Portal Displays Purchase Orders In Pre-Approved Status
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Purchase Order Issues
Why, is it users can view Purchase Orders that are in a Pre-approved Status in iSupplier Portal?
Users, expect Not to be able to view Purchase Order that are Not Approved in iSupplier Portal, regardless if they are Pre-Approved or Not.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing Super User / Purchasing Buyer
3. Navigation: Buyer Work Center ->> Orders ->> Click: "Search" button ->>
4. Search for Orders in "Pre-Approved" Status
5. Switch Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access
6. Navigation: iSupplier Portal - Home page ->> Click: "Order" Tab ->>
7. Orders - Purchase Order page ->> Click: "Advanced Search" ->>
8. Enter - PO NUMBER: "1234567" - Click: "GO" ->> Returns PO NUMBER: "1234567"
9. Click: on PO NUMBER "1234567" ->> Opens PO ->> Supplier Can view the PO Number: "1234567"
10. Why, is it users can view a PO's that is in "Pre-Approved" Status?
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users confused as to why,, they can view Orders in a Pre-Approved Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms