Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Manager,HR Views,Emp Directory
The Comparatio for an employee's salary as per the Salary page in Core HR is different than the values as shown in Self-Service HR.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HR responsibility being used.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an employee whose salary is based on a grade rate.
5. N-> Assignment-> Salary.
6. Check the Comparatio for the salary.
7. Log on to the Applications as the employee or the employee's supervisor.
8. Employee: N-> Employee Self-Service-> My Information-> Salary
Supervisor: N-> Manager Self-Service-> My Employee Information-> choose the employee from the list-> Salary
9. Show the details of the same salary of the employee.
10. Compare the value of Comparatio with that value from item 6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms