Compa Ratio in Self-Service HR (SSHR) Does not Match Value Shown in Core HR
(Doc ID 2292600.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Comparatio for an employee's salary as per the Salary page in Core HR is different than the values as shown in Self-Service HR.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HR responsibility being used.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an employee whose salary is based on a grade rate.
5. N-> Assignment-> Salary.
6. Check the Comparatio for the salary.
7. Log on to the Applications as the employee or the employee's supervisor.
8. Employee: N-> Employee Self-Service-> My Information-> Salary
Supervisor: N-> Manager Self-Service-> My Employee Information-> choose the employee from the list-> Salary
9. Show the details of the same salary of the employee.
10. Compare the value of Comparatio with that value from item 6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document