Deleting EIT Request after Return for Correction Errors ORA-20001: The primary key specified is invalid
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Workflow,Approval,Common Funct
When attempting to Delete the EIT request after Approver sends for "Return for correction" the following error occurs:
ORA-20001: The primary key specified is invalid Cause: The primary key values
specified are invalid and do not exist in the schema. Action: Check the
primary key values before attempting to carry out the operation again.
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(hr_transaction_ss.set_transaction_approved,HRSSA, 10243, 335222, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to applications with Employee Self Service (Responsibility)
2. Navigate to EIT Page (Function) (EIT) (Equivalent to Extra information page).
3. Enter the EIT details , apply and submit the transaction for approval.
4. Login as approver.
5. Choose Return for Correction.
6. Enter the Response comments/details and Submit.
7. Login as employee or requester.
8. Try to delete the EIT request.
9 . Login with sysadmin and check the status monitor of the request
The above mentioned error can be noticed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms