Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version patched at R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.8, IRecruitment Candidate or Employee Self Service
After applying <Patch 25964265>, When attempting to register as a candidate or
update personal information details from Self Service, on ZA legislation only and
user has a specific date format like 'YYYY-MM-DD', the following error occurs.
"ORA-01861: literal does not match format string in Package hr_person_swi Procedure update_person"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation:Log in Irecruitment external candidate
2. Click on Register Today
3. Fill in Address details> Country; South Africa
4. Enter the other details and click next error occurs
OR (from Self Service):
1. Select Employee Self-Service responsibility
2. Personal information->Update Basic details
3. Select Correct or complete the current details
4. Update a field (e.g Previous Last Name)
5. Click Next and Error occurs
applied <Patch 25964265>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms