WebADI for HR: GENERAL_150_INTG,GENERAL_151_INTG is an invalid Integrator Key on 12.2
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when calling WebADI function directly by using custom function,
The following error occurs( which means we can not see integrator page)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Pre-req1:Set the profile option "BNE Allow No Security Rule" as "NO"
- Pre-req2:To be able to see the custom integrator and layout without the profile option BNE Allow No Security Rule(the value is always No), please check the following document
Why Do You Have Missing Custom Integrators in the Create Document After R12 Upgrade? (Doc ID 823853.1)
2-1. Created the custom integrator using the 'HR Integrator Setup' integrator still not able to see them in the Desktop Integrator Create Document Page Flow:
Reason being the Integrator is not associated with any of the form functions and not attached to the Responsibility 'Desktop Integrator'
Associate the integrator to a form function "BNE_ADI_CREATE_DOCUMENT" using the integrator 'HR Maintain Integrator Form Function Associations'. Attach the form function to the Desktop Integrator Responsibility.
- Create custom function "XXCALLWEBADIFORHR" as below
(N) Application -> Function
3-1.Enter the name in Description tab and enter the below type in proper tab
type: SSWA servelet funciton
3-2.Enter the below parameters in form tab
Please note that above integrator has been created from HR integrator set up, not DIF.
3-3.Enter the below HTML Call in Web HTML tab
3-4. Others should be default values.
- Link above function "XXCALLWEBADIFORHR" to custom menu and then link that to responsibility.
- Call the function and then can see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms