In Project Organization, INVMWBIV: Does Not Show Available Quantites on Locator
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Onhand and Availability
This issue is occurring in Project Enabled Organization.
When querying the item in Material Workbench(INVMWBIV) form with Locator, Total Quantity, Available to Reserve, Available to Transact quantity are displayed as '0' although there are available quantities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory responsibility: On-hand, Availability> On- hand Quantity
2. Query the Item
3. At the left expanded tree in Material Workbench form, select Item and click the Available button
4. Total Quantity, Available to Reserve, Available to Transact quantity are displayed correctly
5. However in left expanded tree, select "Locator" and click the Available button
6. Quantities are displayed as '0' although there are available quantities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms