Workflow Step Is Unassigned In A Change Order When Using Item Role Assignment
(Doc ID 2293295.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a change order is created without an item (user forgets to enter initially) it shows the workflow step as 'Unassigned'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Development Manager responsibility
2. Change Management > Choose a Change Order Type
3. Enter Change Order name and description
4. Click Submit button
5. Click on Change Order number link
6. Click on Workflow tab
7. Select the radio button with Status = Open
8. In the Steps section at the bottom of the page, the field 'Assigned To' shows up as 'Unassigned'
The issue has the following business impact:
When users are allowed to create a change order without an item it causes problems downstream and requires the change order to be re-entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!