With Work List Access Granted - Request More Information Notifications Contain Action Buttons
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using granted worklist access to view a "More Information Requested" notification, the granted user has buttons visible to Approve/Reject etc.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. EmployeeA grants Worklist Access to EmployeeB
2. EmployeeC submits transaction for approval to Employee D
3. Employee D sends a Request for Information in the notification and assigns to EmployeeA
4. EmployeeB logs in and uses the switch user option to switch to the worklist of EmployeeA.
5. When EmployeeB clicks the "More Information Requested" notification from EmployeeA's worklist, EmployeeB has the option to Approve/Reject when they should not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms