Printer Name Not Being Set WMS_LABEL_REQUESTS For Shipping Contents
(Doc ID 2293872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Label Printing
Printer Name not being set WMS_LABEL_REQUESTS for Shipping Contents.
In Oracle Warehouse Management System, labels are getting printed with incorrect format when we have a rule defined based on printer name.
If multiple labels are printed in a scenario then for the first occurrence of the label rules get applied properly and correct format is returned but for rest of the labels default format is selected as the rule doesn't get applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define rule for shipping label format with return value of shipping content label.
2. Make sure the shipping contents label is associated with pick drop business flow.
3. Now create a Sales order and then pick release.
4. Go ahead and do pick load and drop.
5. Validate the results. You will see that the labels are getting printed with incorrect format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document