Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Taxes not populating on Receipt against Advance Shipment Note (ASN)
Expect taxes to be populated on Receipt against Advance Shipment Note (ASN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create New Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) :
2. Select Item to Ship then Click "Add to Shipment Notice" :
3. Provide Shipment Header Details & then Click "Submit" Button :
4. Then got message "Your Advance Shipment Notice GSTTEST has been submitted". After running "Receiving Transaction Processor", Shipment "Processing Status Code" is showing blank
5. Now, try to do Receipt against same ASN No. & then Clicking <> Button
6. But when we check the "India Tax Detail" Screen, PO Taxes are not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms