Timecard Approval Notification Goes To Supervisor And Not Overriding Approver
(Doc ID 2294196.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting timecard, the approval notification is going to the supervisor instead of the overriding approver.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility -> OTL Self Service
2. Create timecard
3. Use a template that has a different overriding approver
4. Change overriding approver to the appropriate overriding approver
5. Fill in timecard
6. Click Continue(do not save)
7. Click Submit
8. Timecard went to the supervisor instead of the overriding approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!