Lot Is Not Populated In Automatically Generated Item Sample Based on WIP Validity Rule
(Doc ID 2294454.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Quality Management Samples
After created sample from batch release step the lot in item sample is not populated
Item Specification, and WIP Validaty Rule:
1. Step for sample creation: 20
2. Create Sample Automatically - Yes
3. Lot Optional on Sample - No
4. Item Speceificaction and its WIP Validity Rule status: Approved for General Use
1. Create document
2. Release Step
3. Complete Step for batch yield
4. Enter product item, lot and quantity
1. item Sample - Ok, created.
2. Lot: null, not populated
Expect lot to be populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document