Record Of Employment (ROE) Generates Negative Earnings When An Element is Deleted and Retropay is processed
(Doc ID 2295581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee had a non-recurring element deleted from the element entries and then added back
Retropay was processed for the employee. When the ROE was run it showed negative earnings for that period
Steps To Reproduce
1) Deleted element XX_CA_Hourly_Ear.
2) Added back element XX_CA_Hourly_Ear (Entry Value - 10hours)
3) Ran Quick RetroPay (Enhanced)
4) Ensured that employee is getting picked up in the retro process.
5) Create an Assignment Set for this employee
6) Ran Payroll Run (Generic)
7) Ensured that one negative and one positive entry is created in this payroll run.
8) Terminate the employee
9) Run Record of Employment
10) Run ROE Work Sheet (XML)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document