BOMFDPFI - Overlapping Column Label "Planning %" And "From" In Portuguese
(Doc ID 2295874.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
% de Planejamento
In the Bills form (BOMFDPFI), the column labels "Planning %" and "From" are overlapping using the Oracle Portuguese version.
- Data displays fine and only the label overlaps.
- "Planning %"in Portuguese is too long: "% de Planejamento".
WHAT IS WORKING
Works fine in English. Only occurs in Portuguese.
1. Navigate to Bills > Define Product Families.
2. Query items > Choose Allocation (Button)
3. The Allocations form opens : See columns names overlapping.
R12.2.5 Production issue... No impact.
Just user perception and confusion over label names.
Data displays fine and only the label overlaps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document