Acceptance Required Notifications to iSupplier Remain Open When Purchase Order is Revised
(Doc ID 2296265.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using iSupplier have issue where previous acceptance required notifications (and fyi notifications) remain open once new revisions of the PO are created.
This creates confusion for the supplier and extra work as they are not sure which revision (or if its all of them) to enter the acceptance.
Expectation: Previous notifications for earlier revision numbers of the PO should not be available once new revisions are created on the PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Requestor created a Requisition with multiple lines
2. Approve Requisition
3. PO is then created via PO Create Documents workflow or via AutoCreate
4. Acceptance required notification is sent (can be seen in iSupplier) but no action is taken from supplier.
5. Next - requestor cancels the purchase requisition (this is a requisition change request)
6. Buyer accepts the change
7. PO got revised with new revision 1
8. Two notification are seen in iSupplier for both revision 0 and revision 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document