R12 Custom Task Overview Page Layout Cannot Be Rendered In Task Overview Page
(Doc ID 2296724.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Task Overview page layout cannot be rendered in Task Overview page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a custom page layout for the task overview page. Setup | Page Layout | 'Create Page Layout' select 'Task Overview Page' and 'Setup Method' select 'Page Layouts'
2. Fill out required fields.
3. Click on 'Select Sections' Button and observe the list under 'Available Sections'. Move 'Financial Setup' to selected sections.
4. Hit 'Save and preview'.
5. Go into a particular project and go to the setup page | Page Layout link
6. Go to the Task Overview LOV and select the newly added page layout and save.
7. Go into Project | Financial Tab| Tasks | select the Task Name link and when the overview page is render, the new page layout does not show.
This can also be reproduced in 12.1.3 delta 7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document