Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Service Contracts Form
When attempting to add Notes to the Service Contract by selecting Notes option from the Tools Menu, the content of the notes entered on separate lines and also as separate sentences with line spacing between the lines get bunched as in a paragraph. This occurs once the text is entered and saved and the notes entered as separate lines with line spacing between them get saved as text entered continously.
It is expected that the Notes text entered separately as separate lines with line spacing between the lines be saved and displayed in the same manner.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Service Contracts Manager (R)
2) Launch Contracts(N) Open the Service Contract.
3) With cursor at Header or Line level, select Notes Option from Tools Menu and select New.
4) Enter Text in the Notes text box as separate lines with line spacing between the lines and save.
5) Observe the text getting saved without any line spacing and as continuous text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms