Unable to Download to Excel 2013(or later) Via WebAdi - Get 0 Records Downloaded
(Doc ID 2297188.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Exporting from Salary Management screen, the excel spreadsheet will open and the macros download but no records will download. It freezes on the 'Processing: Create Document' screen
with a tick against the 'Document formatted' but nothing against '0 Records download'
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. XX HRMS Manager > People > Salary Management
2. Search for data, click 'export data' icon
3. Select viewer > next - 'Security Information' box will pop up, select 'yes', - 'File Download'
4. Box will pop up select 'Save' - Save to desk top
5. 'Download complete' box will pop up
6. Open the Document from the download folder.
7. Message states 'Processing: Create Document' screen with a tick against the 'Document formatted' but nothing against '0 Records download'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!