Unable to Download Salary Management to Excel 2013 Via WebAdi - Get 0 Records Downloaded
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Exporting form Salary Management screen, the excel spreadsheet will open and the macros download but no records will download. It freezes on the 'Processing: Create Document' screen
with a tick against the 'Document formatted' but nothing against '0 Records download'
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. XX HRMS Manager > People > Salary Management
2. Search for data, click 'export data' icon
3. Select viewer > next - 'Security Information' box will pop up, select 'yes', - 'File Download'
4. Box will pop up select 'Save' - Save to desk top
5. 'Download complete' box will pop up
6. Open the Document from the download folder.
7. Message states 'Processing: Create Document' screen with a tick against the 'Document formatted' but nothing against '0 Records download'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms