Back to Back Queries in Buyers Work Center (BWC) By Supplier Fail on Second Supplier for Inactive Buyers or Non-Buyers
(Doc ID 2297287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to the Buyers Work Center and Searching by Supplier for Purchase Orders in the Orders Tab the second search fails after the first search works. This only occurs with expired Buyers or Users who are not setup as Buyers
Steps to Recreate the Issue
- Go to BWC orders tab as non buyer
- Click search button
- In supplier field enter a Supplier that have PO's that will return in the query
- Click go button (PO's for "Advantage Corp" appear)
- Put cursor back in supplier field name
- Enter a different Supplier than the one entered in step 3 that will have PO's that will return in the query
- Click "GO" button
- No data is returned (there are many PO's that should)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document