Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Template Issues
Wen copying time card from last card template and excluding hours, the timecard has two lines of time entry. Line 1 has Project, Task, Hours Type and hours entered. Line 2 only has Project, Task and Hours Type entered.
When user click on "Additional Details" button of a time entry line which has hours entered, the following error occurs.
"You have entered some time information without associating any time with that information"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Self Service Time
2. Create a timecard using Last Timecard Template and exclude hours checked
3. Timecard has PROJECT, TASK & HOURS TYPE for two or more lines
4. Enter hours for 1st line and click on 'Additional Details' for this line
5. It errors with the error above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms