Requisition Header Is Not Cancelled After Updating Requisition Line Quantity to Zero by Reschedule Requisitions
(Doc ID 2297917.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When update requisition line quantity to zero by Reschedule Requisitions concurrent(using PO_RESCHEDULE_INTERFACE table), the requisition header is not cancelled even though there is only 1 requisition line and the line level is cancelled.
If all requisition line are cancelled, the requisition header should also be cancelled. This is mentioned in NOTE:1911508.1.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create requisition with only 1 line and approve
- Insert PO_RESCHEDULE_INTERFACE table to update quantity to zero
- run Reschedule Requisitions concurrent
- confirm line quantity is updated to zero correctly However requisition header level is not cancelled even though only 1 line is cancelled.
- PO_REQUISITION_HEADERS_ALL.CANCEL_FLAG = N
- PO_REQUISITION_LINES_ALL.CANCEL_FLAG = Y
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document