WMS Skip Tasks Is Not Dispatching The Task After The Skip Interval
(Doc ID 2298235.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying RPC4 Patch , During Manifest Picking, When users Skip a Picking task , the task go to 'Pending' status. However after the Skip Task Wait Minutes expired, this task doesn't get dispatched back to the user who was working on the Pick slip number. The task remains in Pending status and not gets dispatched, even after all the tasks in the Pick slip has been completed.
In Production instance where RPC4 Patch is not applied, the skipped task gets Dispatched again to the same user after the Skip task Wait minutes expires.
In Manifest picking, Expect skipped task to be Dispatched again after the Skip task Wait minutes expires.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Skip Task wait Interval = 1 min
2. There are 10 tasks in the pick list. Navigate to Manifest Picking and Enter Pick Slip Number
3. Accept the task. Once the first task show shows up, the WCB shows the task is in Active status and remaining task in dispatched status.
4. Now perform Skip task and this task goes to Pending status.
5. The next task in the list is dispatched. The task is not the skipped task
6. Users complete all the remaining 9 tasks and still the Skipped task is in Pending status and is not dispatched .
The system shows the Load and Drop button and still there is one task (i.e the skipped task) in pending status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document