Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Shipping Transactions form
When attempting to pack delivery into a container, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Order Organizer> New
3. Enter and book a sales order with multi quantity and setup the on-hand in multiple locators.
4. Shipping > Release Sales Orders
5. Pick Release the sales order lines from multiple locators which splits the delivery details and assigns to multiple delivery lines.
6. Shipping > Transactions
7. Create a Container LPN.
8. Pack a single delivery detail/delivery line into the LPN.
9. Then select multiple delivery detail records belonging to the same sales order line and try to pack into the same LPN.
10. When attempting to pack multiple delivery details, error is raised "Warning: The delivery line 982450608 could not be packed into the container."
11. System does not pack the selected delivery detail records into the Container LPN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms