Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Cash Management integration, when trying to change the Bank Account of an Organization Payment Method under Cash Management tab, the below error occurs.
APP-PAY-34070: The bank account does not uniquely map to cash management account.
This is because the bank account in the Cash Management tab is linked with another payment method but the bank details entered in the Source bank tab are not same as the bank details of another/ new payment method.
In an attempt to avoid this error, even when the account details in Source Bank tab are changed to have a one-to-one mapping, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-00716: The combinations table for this flexfield contains more than one entry that matches the entered values. Inform your system administrator that the combination identified by the number 4030 is duplicated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login into Payroll/ HRMS Manager Responsibility
2) Navigate to Payroll > Payment Method
3) Query the existing payment method with incorrect Cash Management account
4) Delete the Bank Account under Cash Management tab
5) Go to Source Bank tab and change the account details exactly the same so as to have one-to-one mapping and save
6) Get the error
Note: If the payment method already has same Source bank account details, step#5 may not be required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms