Future Dated Changes Are Being Purged If Another Change Is Done
(Doc ID 2299149.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Person / Assignment Issues
The issue is where you have a future dated change on the person and then if you do a change on an earlier date track row, the future dated change is purged
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into XX HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Go to People > Enter and Maintain.
3. Query for an employee with 2 records.
4. For ex: Employee has Record 1 and Record 2. Now user want to insert record '1a' between Record 1 and Record 2.
5. Ideally there should be 3 records for this Employee: Record 1, Record 1a and Record 2. But when the user inserts record 1a with 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT' mode the Record 2 is purged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document