Future Dated Changes Are Being Purged If Another Change Is Done
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Person / Assignment Issues
The issue is where you have a future dated change on the person and then if
you do a change on an earlier date track row, the future dated change is
The record should not purged where there is update on the employee record
with 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT' mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to XX HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Go to People > Enter and Maintain.
3. Query for an employee with 2 records.
4. For ex: Employee has Record 1 and Record 2. Now user want to insert record
'1a' between Record 1 and Record 2.
5. Ideally there should be 3 records for this Employee: Record 1, Record 1a
and Record 2. But when the user inserts record 1a with 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT'
mode the Record 2 is purged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms