Message Displays When Closing A Task: You have selected a date and time prior to the present time
(Doc ID 2299840.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close a task the following error occurs.
You have selected a date and time prior to the present time. Do you want to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Opened the Task in Dispatch Center screen.
2) Navigate to the given task and right-click and select Debrief.
3) Completed the debrief
4) Went back to Dispatch Center and right-clicked to select “Source Document” to open Service Request screen.
5) Open the Service Request screen or query the Service Request in Contact Center screen.
6) The Task reflects the Actual Effort, Actual Dates and the task status shows completed
7) Change the Task Status to Closed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document