OM Forms Show Warning Message in English Even Though Choosen Language is Portuguese
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Entry
Below messages is shown in Sales Order form and is in English Language though Portuguese environment is used.
Please follow your currency formating when entering manual adjusment
Erro: No tax associated to RATE level rule for Tax Category ICMS_C and Contributor Type CONTRIBUINTE
Above messages should be shown in Sales Order form in Portuguese Language if Portuguese environment is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications in Portuguese language
2. Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Navigate to MENUPATH > Orders, Returns
4. Open the Sales Order form
5. Enter the details and change the Unit Selling Price with some wrong currency format.
6. Above note appears in English Language though Portuguese environment is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms