The Counter Capture Form Does Not Open From the Service Contracts Authoring Form
(Doc ID 2299921.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Counter Capture block on Service Contracts form does not Open. When trying to enter readings for Usage lines from the Counter Capture from, an error is encountered
FRM-92101: There was a failure in Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration. Please look into the Web-server log file for details.
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Open a Service Contract having one or more Usage lines.
3. Select the Lines-> Counters tab.
4. Select on the Counter Line and Right Click.
5. Select Counter Capture from the pop up menu.
6. The indicated error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document