Multiple Records Appearing In Review Meeting For The Reviewer
(Doc ID 2300342.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the manager creates a review meeting, the employee can search for the review meeting. The Employee finds multiple records of the reviewer that the manager added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Manager Self-Service Responsibility -> go to Appraisals
2. Click on Action for one employee -> click on Create Employee Review
3. Enter required info -> Press Continue and Submit
4. (N) Employee Self-Service -> go to Appraisals
5. Click on Update for previous created Employee Review
6. In Reviewers filed, the same employee records are displayed multiple times
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document