Global Deployment 'Location - Select A Valid Value' Error after Location is Auto-Populated
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a global deployment proposal, following error occurs on clicking next button on Basic Assignment Details page after Location is auto-populated on selecting department from LOV.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose the responsibility HR Professional
2. Navigate to Global Deployment > Global Deployments
3. Create Proposal: Source Business Group: UK, Enter employee number > Go
5. Enter Department - it defaults in the Location
6. Click on Next - Issue occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms