Error Deleting Return for Correction Notification - ORA-20001: The Primary Key Specified is Invalid
(Doc ID 2300949.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit extra information (EIT ) transaction, if the approver submits a return to correction(RFC) and the recipient deletes the notification , the workflowfails with following error:
Error Stack: Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(hr_transaction_ss.set_transaction_approved, HRSSA, ITEM_KEY, TRANSACTION_ID, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self-Service > Extra Information (EIT)
2. Click Add for any EIT listed
3. Enter required details > click Apply
4. Click Next
5. Click Submit
6. Login as Approver > Click EIT Notification from Worklist
7. Click Return for Correction
8. Enter comment, select Person Name: LastName,Firstname > Click Submit
9. Login as LastName, FirstName (transaction initiator) and click the notification from the work list.
10. Click Delete within the notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!