Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending a transmission outbound from OTM that contains the Release interface, the Order Release Flex Fields are not contained in the XML when sending an outbound transmission with an external system that is configured with an Out XML Profile which uses an XML template.
It is expected that the outbound XML transmitted by OTM contain the defined FlexFieldStrings, FlexFieldNumbers, and/or FlexFieldDates that are defined in the XML template.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Initiate an outbound transmission from OTM with an external system that has an OUT XML Profile configured with XML template defined. Ensure that this XML template has defined Order Release Flex Fields by having either FlexFieldStrings, FlexFieldNumbers, and/or FlexFieldDates defined in the ReleaseHeader element. Ensure that the business object you are sending the transmission for contains OR flex fields that are defined.
2. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Integration Manager -> Transmission Manager
3. Search for and select the respective transmission
4. Click the 'Raw XML' button for the transmission.
5. The XML will not contain the Flex Field attributes.
As a workaround, configure the Out XML Profile to use a MIN or MAX profile with included/excluded xpath expressions respectively. The xpath expressions are honored for the outbound integration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms