Requisition Lines Are Not Removed From The DWB After Being Used On A Solicitation With Outcome IDV With Lines
(Doc ID 2301284.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requisition line should no longer be available to select from the DWB as it has been moved to an IDV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a CLM iProcurement Responsibility, Create Req with a priced line item and select the Fund Sources Unknown checkbox so no distribution is added
2. Approve the Req
3. Using a CLM Purchasing responsibility, navigate to the DWB and select the LI and add to Doc Builder to create a New Solicitation with outcome of IDV with Lines
4. Complete and Publish the solicitation
5. Return to DWB and see that the Req LI has been removed from the DWB
6. Create surrogate offer
7. Close solicitation
8. Make award Decision
9. Complete Award decision and IDV with Lines draft document is created
10. Return to DWB and view the Req LI once again listed under Unassigned Reqs view even though there is no money to liquidate and the LI has been auto created onto a IDV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document