Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to leave eKanban for up to 10 minutes, the following error occurs.
Connection object is closed!
ADF_FACES-60097-For more Information,please see the Server's error log for an entry beginning with ADF_FACES-60096 Server Exception during PPR,#70
Error -500-internal Server Error
FROM RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer protocol-HTTP/1.1
10.5.1.500 Internal Server Error
The issue can be INTERMITTENTLY reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login into the Instance, open the E-kanban responsibility and access the E-Kanban home-page .
2. Go to the Set-up tab and for items. In the same Window, carryout different transactions such as Printing Kanban cards,creating/updating Pull Sequence details.
After searching for a few items and leaving the system is idle for 5-10 minutes, sometimes the Error appears.
3. Go to the Action tab and replenish the item.
4. Go to the Home page and open the Inventory, Purchasing or WIP responsibility and Replenish the item.
5. While working on Oracle pages, access the E-Kanban page for Item details. At this point too sometimes error occurs.
This patch may fix any ADF_FACES-60097, ADF_FACES-60097 And Error-500 Internal Server Error In The E-kanban Page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms