Same Bank Account Able To Add More Than One Time For Customer At Site Level
(Doc ID 2301794.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User was able to add same bank account more than once for customer at site level.
Account should be added only once.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Receivables(R)>Customers-> Find Customer (XXXXX) and then Click on Account
2) Account opens
3) Go to Payment Details Tab
4) Click on ADD bank account> Select account and click Select
5) Account appears – Click Update
6) In bank account screen change nothing and click Cancel
7) Click yes
8) You will see the account disappear
9) Add the account again - Click on ADD bank account> Select account and click Select
10) Account appears – Click Apply
11) You will return automatically to customer search screen
12)Switch to Person and you will see the customer record again
13) Open the account, go to Payment Details and check Bank Account – the account is there twice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document