UK: Incorrect Retro NI Calculation
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NI is not calculated correctly when there is retrospective change across the tax years.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an employee from say JAN-2017.
2) Make sure it a non aggregated employee with one assignment only.
3) Run payroll of JAN, FEB, MAR-2017.
4) Do some retrospective change in Salary in MAR-2017.
5) Run Retro Notification / use Retro pay status page.
6) Run Retro Pay enhanced for APR-2017.
7) Verify the Retro NI, entries are not created correctly.
(It must have +ve and -ve entries created).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms