COBRA Benefit Initial Information Ignores Address Effective Dates and Does not Generate any Output
(Doc ID 2302164.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect address is shown on the first page of the COBRA Benefit Notification Letter, and the the letter is empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. End dated the primary address and enter a new primary address.
4. Terminate the employee and process the Termination life event.
5. Process the COBRA Eligible life event.
This produces the COBRA Notification trigger.
6. Submit the COBRA Benefit Notification Letter concurrent request.
Letter is generated with empty content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document