COBRA Benefit Initial Information Ignores Address Effective Dates And Does Not Generate Any Output
(Doc ID 2302164.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Production Instance: 12.1.3 version RUP 7, Advanced Benefits, found incorrect address on the First Page of the COBRA Benefit Notification Letter, and the the letter is empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to US HRMS Manager, people form , datetrack to May 21, 2017, end dated the primary address; Entered new primary address effective on May 22, 2017
2. On current date, terminated the employee, Process the termination LE
3. Process Term and COBRA LE
4. COBRA LE produces COBRA Notification trigger
5. Run the concurrent process COBRA Benefit Notification Letter
6. Letters is generated with empty content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!