BneStartLineNo: You Must Specify A Number Greater Than 0. 2.bneCreatedocFile: You Must Specify File
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Journal Import
When attempting to Create Document
the following error occurs.
1.bneStartLineNo: You must specify a number greater than 0.
2.bneCreatedocFile: You must specify a file to upload.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Desktop integrator responsibility
2. Navigate to Create Document
3. Select Integrator "General Ledger - Journals" and click on Next
4. Select Excel Viewer and click on Next
4. Select Layout "Functional Actuals - Single" and click on Next
5. Select Content as Text and click on Next
6. Select Mapping, File, Delimeter and Start Line Number
4. Click Continue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms