SimpleSrchVO Error: Each Row in the Query Result Columns Must Be Mapped to a Unique Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity
(Doc ID 2302433.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Extend SimpleSrchVO in JDeveloper getting the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. JDeveloper > Business Tier > ADF Business Components > Highlight "View Object" Click Ok
2. Wizard Step 1, provide name, package and extension information
3. In the extends field enter: oracle.apps.per.selfservice.empdir.server.SimpleSrchVO
4. Continuing clicking next without making any changes.
5. After clicking Next on Create View Object - Step 4 of 7: Attribute Mappings and error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document