The Return Attributes DFF In The Returns Portal Does Not Validate Values
(Doc ID 2302693.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5
After enabling the Return Attributes DFF on the 'Enter Returns' page in Depot Repair the form is not doing any validation on the segments after entering data
Expect that the form will validate the data in the DFF segments when leaving the field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Go to Sysadmin responsibility, Navigate to the DFF segments form
(2) Query for Return Attributes DFF
(3) Setup a context DFF segment that has LOV choices
(not just text or number fields)
Steps to reproduce:
(1) Go to Returns portal, click enter returns
(2) When creating the return, choose the return type that uses the Return attributes setup above
(3) Enter any characters in the Return Attribute DFF LOV field and tab out
Result: The DFF field allows the junk data and does not validate upon tabbing out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document