Requisition Action History Is Wrong When Approver Delegates The Notification In AME
(Doc ID 2302804.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the requisition is raised via AME, the action history is wrong when delegating in AME.
It is expected that the Approval History would show as 'APPROVED' for the delegated approver.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
2. Create the Purchase requisition
3. Submit the Purchase Requisition for approval.
4. First approver delegate the notification to another approver.
5. The new delegated approver approve the requisition.
6. Check action history.
7. The Action history of the delegated approver who approved the Requisition is showing as No action taken.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document