Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the requisition is raised via AME, the action history is wrong when delegating in AME.
It is expected that the Approval History would show as 'APPROVED' for the delegated approver.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
2. Create the Purchase requisition
3. Submit the Purchase Requisition for approval.
4. First approver delegate the notification to another approver.
5. The new delegated approver approve the requisition.
6. Check action history.
7. The Action history of the delegated approver who approved the Requisition is showing as No action taken.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms