Receipt Error: The Indicated Lot Does Not Exists for This Item in This Organization
(Doc ID 2303339.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to receive internal shipment with lot number information entered,
the following error occurs in the Lot Enter form.
The indicated Lot does not exists for this Item in this Organization.
Note:The issue was just happened on specific lot number which is not created on destination org
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
org1 lot uniqueness is none, org2 is cross item
1. Create a item1 with lot controlled in org1
2. Misc lot number #A
3. Ship from org1 to org2
4. Create a item2 with lot controlled in org2
5. Receipt the item2 in org2 with lot number #A
6. Create a move order with item2 , move order line lot number input with #A
7. Allocate the step6 move order , enter the view/Update allocation ,after click the enter lot quantity and then click save
8. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility>Receiving>Receipts.
9.Query expected receipt with given shipment number, click Find.
10.In the opened Receips form, select the first line then click Lot-Serial button.
11.In the opened Lot Entry form, enter Lot number , quantity then click done, receive error message
"The indicated Lot does not exists for this Item in this Organization"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document