Unable To Approve iStore User From CRM HTML Administrator. User/Role relationship for user <USER_NAME> and role 'FND_RESP|JTF|JTF_PENDING_APPROVAL|STANDARD' already exists
(Doc ID 2303558.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle CRM Technical Foundation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve iStore user registration, the following error occurs.
An unexpected error has occurred in the Approval Workflow for the request with Confirmation Number 69188. Please contact your System Administrator if this problem persists.
Note to Administrators: Workflow errors are often caused by temporary database issues, restarting the failed workflow activity may resolve the problem; please see the Workflow documentation for more information.
The following information about the Workflow error is available:
Item Type: JTF_APPR (JTF Approval)
Item Key: 69188
Failed Activity: APPROVE_REQUEST (Approve Request)
4016: User/Role relationship for user <USER_NAME> and role 'FND_RESP|JTF|JTF_PENDING_APPROVAL|STANDARD' already exists.
Wf_Directory.CreateUserRole(<ROLE_NAME>, FND_RESP|JTF|JTF_PENDING_APPROVAL|STANDARD, FND_USR,<USER_ID>, FND_RESP,23152)
JTF_UM_WF_APPROVAL.Approve_Req(JTF_APPR, 69188, 205867, RUN)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(JTF_UM_WF_APPROVAL.APPROVE_REQ, JTF_APPR, 69188, 205867, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on iStore link. Click Register Here.
2. Click on User Type
3. In the User Registration page, Enter organization number
4. Click next and enter the new user registration details
5. Click next and select the enrollments
6. Navigate to CRM HTML Administration with user log in who has approve authority.
7. Go to Pending Approvals
8. Select the <USER_NAME> user hyper-link and Click next
9. Enter comments and click “Accept” to approve
10. Go back to Pending Approvals and see user still appears
11. Click Approve again. This time error appears on the UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document