Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a shipment is done on a backordered line for internal orders, the Interface Trip Stop completes with a warning.
Interface Trip Stop Log file shows the following message:
When we deal with internal drop ship, this issue only occurs on partly backordered shipment, all backorder shipment is OK.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Create a sales Order, requiring the product to be shipped from another OU.
3. Book the sales Order
4. Shipping>Release sales orders>Release sales orders,release the order with autocreate delivery "yes",auto pick confirm"yes" auto allocate"yes"
5. Shipping>transactions, the order line status is on "Staged/Pick Confirmed",next step:"Ship Confirm/Close Trip Stop",enter the shipped qty and leave others backorder. Turn to delivery tab and click the ship confirm button. chose ship entered quantities and click OK.
6. After the interface trip stop request completed normally.Back to Shipping transactions,the shipping part status turn to "interfaced" and the backordered part is "backordered"
7. Ship the left backordered part:
Shipping>Release sales orders>Release sales orders,chose the orders type"backordered" and enter the order number with other operations as step 4.
8. Shipping>transactions, the order line status is on "Staged/Pick Confirmed". Turn to delivery tab and click the ship confirm button.chose ship all and click OK.
9. Then the ITS completed with warning and shows the message.
The transaction status stays with status = "shipped" and next step = "run interfaces.
Due to this issue, users cannot process the shipment for backordered lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms