Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting related
When the profile option 'PO:Validate GL Period - Redefault', the date is not updating correcting for award modifications in CLM.
Date should update correcting for award modifications in CLM
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the Profile options PO:Validate GL Period - Redefault'
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility with CLM enabled.
2. Navigate to Notifications
3. select a modification approval task that was submitted in a closed period(Jan)
4. Approve the modification in the current period (on March 2nd) that was created in a closed period (Jan)
5. Notice the modification shows a GL date of Jan and the conformed copyshows a GL date of March 1st ( not March2nd).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms