CLM: Profile Option 'PO:Validate GL Period - Redefault' Not Updating GL Date for Award Modifications
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting related
When the profile option 'PO:Validate GL Period - Redefault', the date is not updating correcting for award modifications in CLM.
Date should update correcting for award modifications in CLM
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the Profile options PO:Validate GL Period - Redefault'
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility with CLM enabled.
2. Navigate to Notifications
3. select a modification approval task that was submitted in a closed period(Jan)
4. Approve the modification in the current period (on March 2nd) that was created in a closed period (Jan)
5. Notice the modification shows a GL date of Jan and the conformed copyshows a GL date of March 1st ( not March2nd).
1. Create an Award in Jun GL period and approve it
2. Create and modification and add a new line in June GL period. Approve the Modification
3. Create a second modification and add a another new line in Jun period. Submit the modification for approval.
4. Close the Jun period
5. Approve the second Modification
6. Open the conformed Award and navigate to distributions
7. Click details icon for the third distribution (added as part of second modification). Notice that the GL date still displays as Jun - Issue 1
8. But when 'Previous Distribution' button is clicked, a message is displayed that the period is invalid and changes the GL date to current open period
9. Click on 'Previous Distribution' button and notice that a message is displayed that the period is invalid and changes the GL date to current open period.
But this line has been approved in Mod1 and should not be changed - Issue 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms