While Approving PO Error: There exists a closed wip job or closed OPM Batch for this document on distribution 1 of shipment 1 of line 2
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
While attempting to approve a Purchase Order after changing the quantity in Purchase Order shipment
associated with a closed WIP jOb, the following error occurs:
"Error: There exists a closed wip job or closed OPM Batch for this document on distribution 1 of shipment 1 of line 2"
1. Create a WIP job
2. Create a PO using the WIP Job
3. Receive the po shipment quantity
4. Close the WIP job
5. Open the PO, open the WIP job related shipment from Closed for Receiving.
6. Increase the line quantity and shipment quantity, click Approve button.
7. Error show as the shipment quantity is not equals received quantity.
8. Modify the quantity equals to received quantity, click Approve,
-->Still an error
There exists a closed wip job for this document.
Please close the shipment or modify quantity so that quantity ordered matches quantity received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms