Unbilled Streams before Termination Quote Effective from Date should be Billed on Termination
(Doc ID 2304351.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
Find that unbilled streams before Termination Quote effective from date should be billed on termination but they do not.
Expect unbilled streams to be billed after termination quote is completed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract
2. Make sure payments are in Arrears and Payment Frequency monthly. Payment Print Lead days = 0.
3. Make sure Rent stream element date = Payment Period end date + 1 day. Eg: Payment period start date is 02, period end date is 01 and billing date is 02 day of every month
For instance today is 01-Mar-2017, contract effective from date is 02-Apr-2016 and payments start date is 02-Feb-2017, 02-Mar-2017....
4. Activate contract and run billing up to date.
5. Create termination quote with effective from date is equals to system date. Eg: 01-Mar-2017
6. Make sure system date equals to current payment period end date. Eg: 01-Mar-2017
7. On termination expecting system should generate invoice for 02-Mar-2017 but not generating.
8. Since invoice for 02-Mar-2017 is not generated Anticipated billing is also showing as 0.
9. Unbilled Receivables account is having balance of 02-Mar-2017 Unbilled invoice amount on contract termination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document