Objectives Comments entered as Bullet Points using Quick Update Link in Employee Self Service are Shown as HTML Tags when Viewed.
(Doc ID 2304585.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 9 version of the Application, In the Appraisal Page
Objectives Comments entered as "Bullet Points" using the "Quick Update" Link in Employee Self Service Appraisal Page, is not shown in the same way as entered, when viewed from the Manager Self Service Appraisal Page.
Instead it is shown along with the HTML Tags.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'Employee Self Service' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to function 'Performance Management'.
3. Try updating the appraisal using the task 'Manage Appraisal'.
4. In the objective cluster use the 'Quick Update' task to get the comments keyed in.
5. Enter the comments using Bullet Points and save the same and submit to Main Appraiser.
6. Now login as Main Appraiser.
7. Navigate to Manager Self Service --> Performance Management.
8. Open up the Appraisal submitted by the Appraisee and click on the 'Update Appraisal' Button.
9. In the launched page, click on the Show link against the Objective for which comments was previously entered via 'Quick Update'.
10. Comments entered are shown, but not as bullet points (as originally entered), instead it is shown as one single line and the bullets are replaced with HTML Tags.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document