GST: Unassign Delivery Is Not Removing The Tax Line In JAI_TAX_DET_FACTORS
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a sales order with multiple lines and booked. Pick release and transact move order completed. Shipping transaction form showing multiple lines with the single delivery id. Unassign the delivery for one line and ship confirm the remaining lines. India tax details showing all lines as shipped. Repository also showing all lines against the delivery id.
Expect to ship confirm based on delivery id selected.
1. Sales order Header. There are three line items. Two lines having ‘Awaiting Shipping’ Status
2. Go to ‘India Tax Details’ – All three lines having GST taxes defaulted based on tax rules
3. Release sales order. Transact Move order.
4. Sales order showing two lines under shipping transaction. Against single delivery id two lines are showing.
5. Check India tax details – showing tax for both lines.
6. Now un-assign the second line from delivery. Delivery unassigned for second line.
7. Auto create new delivery id for second line. New delivery id created for second line.
8. Now check India tax details for the newly created delivery id 888888. Taxes not showing.
9. Ship confirm the delivery 222222. Check India tax details form for the shipped delivery id 222222. Taxes showing for both lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms